Sunday, August 9, 2015

Upcycled Little Girl's Dress

I know I have said it before, but I LOVE to reuse old clothes. As I was perusing Pinterest one night looking at shabby chic birthday party ideas, I kept seeing the cutest outfits on the little cuties with denim and lace.  I knew I was going to have to try my hand at one.  I have been saving old jeans with the intent of making a denim quilt one day.  That day will probably never come, so I cut into a pair of lightweight jeans and paired it with some lace I had and this vintage dress lining that was sitting in my stash and some great old buttons.

denim and lace upcycled dress

denim and lace upcycled dress

denim and lace upcycled dress

I am not 100% thrilled with how it turned out.  I think the skirt needs to be bigger and gathered more but I mean, it is Denim and Lace!  

Thanks for looking! 

I am linking to Made by You Monday @ Skip to My Lou

No comments :

Post a Comment