Thursday, August 13, 2015

T-shirt Bibs

Does your husband/significant other hoard old t-shirts?  Mine does and I swear they reproduce in the drawers or something.  I can clean them out and before you know it, the drawer is filled to capacity again.  I was shopping one night and found this book with 120 ways to transform a t-shirt and bought it straight away!



I have tried a few things in the book and when I saw the idea for baby bibs, I was sold!  Here are a few that I have made.

don't have a cow tshirt bib

This one is from one of my daughter's old t-shirts.  I added some vintage fabric I had to this one.  

floral and zebra tshirt bib

This was more of my daughter's shirts.  The zebra print was a turtleneck that she REFUSED to wear!  I love how this one turned out.  

irish pub tshirt bib

This was one of my husband's t-shirts that shrunk in the dresser so it made a super cute bib with the coordinating plaid fabric.  

whale tshirt bib

This was another of my t-shirts that was my favorite before I splashed chlorine on it while adding to the pool.  It made a neat bib though!  

No t-shirt is safe in this house anymore!  I am linking to Frugal Friday Link Party @ The Shabby Nest and Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring and Link Party Palooza @ Tator Tots and Jello.

No comments :

Post a Comment