Friday, February 12, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself....

For my first post I think I will start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am married with two kids from my first marriage and two step kids. I work full time as a beautician and own a beauty salon with my mother. She has been doing hair for over 40 years and I have watched her my whole life but didn't decide that was what I wanted to do when I grew up until I was 32, divorced, re-married and looking for a fresh start. I have been sewing and crafting my whole life. My grandma (dad's mom) is quite the seamstress and taught me how to sew and crochet. My other grandma (mom's mom) taught me how to cook. She was an AMAZING cook! I wish I had gotten some more of her talents! I will be posting some pictures soon of some projects I am working on.


No comments :

Post a Comment